General Terms and Condition
Reservation and check-in procedure:
- Reservation or booking should be made in-writing either by email to: email@example.com │ firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone to: +62 431 8858222, +62 811431943, WA to: +62 811431943
- Reservation and confirmation letter should be accompanied by guest during check in
- Guest should follow fixed departure schedule from diving centre unless guest willing to rent a charter boat by own expenses.
- Booker without registered travel agents or diving affiliate partner will be treated as regular guest using public rates
- The Diving centre will generally honour the contracted FIT rates also for group requests. However, supplements may be charged depending on the size of the group allocation, the hotel's general run-of-house occupancy and availability
- The contracted diving rates are strictly prohibited from being be sold OR distributed onwards to be sold, in any public on-line booking website/channel that will compete against Grand Luley Resort’s own proprietary website at www.luleyhotels.com
- The contracted diving rates are strictly prohibited from being sold or distributed to a friendly Wholesaler/Agent with the explicit intention to sell the rate through a website unless a minimum 35% mark-up is levied on the contracted rate.
Cancellation and Amendment:
Cancellation policy – shall be written either by fax or email with following conditions:
- 00 – 07 days prior to arrival is subject to 50% cancellation charge
- 08 – 21 days prior to arrival is subject to 25% cancellation charge
- 22 – 45 days prior to arrival is subject to 10% cancellation charge
- Amendment policy:
- 00 – 07 days prior to arrival is subject to 25% cancellation charge
- 08 – 14 days prior to arrival is subject to 15% cancellation charge
- 14 – 21 days prior to arrival is subject to 10% cancellation charge
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- 25% deposit is required at latest 7 days after received confirmation booking
- Pre-payment is non-refundable due to operation cost for preparation
- All payment made under this contract are In IDR (Rupiah), remittance fees, taxes, deduction which shall be payable by Company.
- 100% payment is required at latest 45 prior to arrival. The payment can be transferred to our bank
In the event of a violation of any of the above Terms & Conditions, Grand Luley Resort Manado reserves the express right to unilaterally:
- Terminate this Contract without having to serve any written notice or give a reason.
- Dishonour ALL existing and future Dive booking.
In event of a Force Majeure, or unpredicted even beyond reasonable control, the parties concerned shall be released from its obligations without any compensation. Nevertheless, the parties concerned have to make every available effort to limit potential loss damage.
- All the information inside this contract agreement remain confidential between both party
- By signing this contract, both parties are acknowledged and agreed with the terms and conditions stated inside the contract agreement